Monday, March 4, 2013

Seaside Donuts shop




Have you guys ever been to New Port beach and tried the food in the Seaside Donuts shop?
If you haven't, you'll have to try it out!!
The first time I went here with my boyfriend, and as we all know the beach is cold.  If you could get one of their Ham and Turkey sandwich and asked them to heat it up... Yum mm it'll taste like heaven.  Eating the warm Ham and Turkey sandwich, while drinking the sweet Thai tea that they have,  it'll be the best experience for a cold and romantic place like the beach.
Every time i go there, there is always a guitar player that played his heart out in front of the Donuts shop.  There are also other stores along the beach but so far this is the one and only stop that I've made every time i go to New Port.  Now that i'm writing about it, I might just drive there later and get some more.  yum... 
(Ps. although it called a donuts shop, I've only tried their Ham and Turkey sandwich.  I'll try out something new next time)

No comments:

Post a Comment