Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Genki

This is another one of my favorite  place to stop by and eat.  This place have free Wifi :] 
They also have great foods such as calamari, brick toast, crepe, and much more.  
I suggest getting the customized crepe.  I love having condensed milk in my crepe plus strawberries, and vanilla ice cream.  
WP_000796.jpg
The brick toast in this case is great with the ice cream on top.  
WP_000241.jpg
Don't forget there are also calamari!!
WP_000239.jpg 
For drinks there are different types of boba drinks.  My favorite is the milk tea float.  It's a milk tea with a floating Vanilla ice cream.  It tasted delicious ! however, the ice cream is the hardest thing to get up and through the straw. 
The customer services are great, and the place is clean.  I think it's a great place to hang out with friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment